You are now an owner of a Mirror Pool! Instructions:
- Pick a pony you want to clone by clicking them in the top menu. Press and hold the mouse button to drag the menu left and right.
- You can select one of the items in the bottom menu: sugarcubes, beach ball, color drop or freshly painted wall.
- Click anywhere on the ground to drop the selected item.
- Press and hold the mouse button over a pony to grab them!
- You can remove ponies by throwing them off the screen when the painted wall is on the screen or when there are more than 30 ponies.
Screensaver installer (Windows only):
- Sugarcubes clone ponies that eat them (so just like real life)
- Beach ball will bounce of ponies that touch it. Pure fun. The ball can be removed by clicking it.
- Color drop will change the background to a different random color.
- Freshly painted wall will make all ponies that notice it stop moving, you can then proceed to pick them up and throw off screen. Click the wall to remove it.
Google drive: drive.google.com/file/d/0B1a88…
Adobe cloud: adobe.ly/1EjfySpUpdate 2015/01/19:
- Added 6 new characters: Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Soarin, Minuette, Royal Guard, Prince Blueblood. Also, a ton of new interactions and transformations. Can you find them all?
- Background can now have any color, instead of only 3 to choose from.
- This update requires latest Flash version to work correctly.
- Please tell me if you find something wrong or bugged, this update is considered to be a bit of an experiment.Other information:
Some ponies do something special if they bump into each other.
If you have more than 30 ponies some of them might try running away (we don't want to strain your PC).
On slower machines you can disable the shadows that ponies cast from the right click menu.You can also find me on: facebook.com/Smoczy4as