You are now an owner of a Mirror Pond! Instructions:
- Pick a pony you want to clone by clicking them in the top menu. Press and hold the mouse button to drag the menu left and right.
- You can select one of the items in the bottom menu: sugarcubes, beach ball, color drop or freshly painted wall.
- Click anywhere on the ground to drop the selected item.
- Press and hold the mouse button over a pony to grab them!
- You can remove ponies by throwing them off the screen when the painted wall is on the screen or when there are more than 30 ponies.
Screensaver installer (Windows only):
- Sugarcubes clone ponies that eat them (so just like real life)
- Beach ball will bounce of ponies that touch it. Pure fun. The ball can be removed by clicking it.
- Color drop will change the color of the background. Different backgrounds have different properties.
- Freshly painted wall will make all ponies that notice it stop moving, you can then proceed to pick them up and throw off screen. Click the wall to remove it.
Google drive: drive.google.com/file/d/0B1a88…
Adobe cloud: adobe.ly/1h42J5d
- Added 3 new characters, Flash Sentry, Cheese Sandwich and Coco Pommel.
- Removed the unlocking functionality - all ponies are now unlocked from the start.I will no longer be adding any more characters (I would like to move on to different things). I might return to fix bugs tho, if there are any.Other information:
Some ponies do something special if they bump into each other.
You can see how many ponies you have cloned in the right click menu.
If you have more than 30 ponies some of them might try running away (we don't want to strain your PC).
On slower machines you can disable the shadows that ponies cast from the right click menu.